eVape Evod or Ego Type battery
Battery replacement for the Evod, Ego, Ego T, and eVape type batteries.
eVape Evod - 900mAh Rechargeable Manual-switch Battery available in Black or Stainless
The eVape Evod electronic cigarette lithium ion battery is designed to last approximately 2 hours on a single charge. Charge life is around 250 times, lithium batteries don't have a memory, meaning that they can be recharged at any stage with no problems or adverse affect on the batteries life span.
Colours: Black or Stainless
A lithium-ion battery provides 300-500 discharge/charge cycles. The battery prefers a partial rather than a full discharge. Frequent full discharges should be avoided when possible. Instead, charge the battery more often or use a larger battery. There is no concern of memory when applying unscheduled charges.
A lithium-ion battery in use typically lasts between 2-3 years, The worst condition is keeping a fully charged battery at elevated temperatures, if you have many electronic cigarettes batteries that you don't always use or just sitting idol then you can put them in a fridge or even better in a freezer, this will prolong the lifespan of your batteries that are not in constant use.
There are no remedies to restore lithium-ion once worn out, where possible the best storage practice is to store the battery in a cool place at about a 40% state-of-charge.
Simple Guidelines for longer lasting e-cig batteries.
- Avoid frequent full discharges because this puts additional strain on the e-cig battery. Several partial discharges with frequent recharges are better for lithium-ion than one deep one. Recharging a partially charged lithium-ion does not cause harm because there is no memory. (In this respect, lithium-ion differs from nickel-based batteries.) Short battery life is mainly cause by heat rather than charge / discharge patterns.
- Keep the lithium-ion battery cool. Avoid a hot car. For prolonged storage, keep the battery at a 40% charge level when possible, for many electronic cigarettes the sign for this is when you feel the vape become lower, after vaping for a while you get a feeling of when a battery is on the way down, its then time to swap or recharge.
- Consider removing the battery and use a passthrough that can run on fixed power like a computer.
- Avoid purchasing to many spare lithium-ion batteries for later use you can always come back to eVape any time and buy more when needed.. Do not buy old stock, even if sold at clearance prices.
- If you have a spare lithium-ion battery, use one to the fullest and keep the other cool by placing it in the refrigerator. Do not freeze the battery. For best results, store the battery at 40% state-of-charge.