The Smok Bolt is cast from very thick Aircraft grade aluminium with a nice dimpled coat of black paint that doesn't leave finger prints and is scratch proof and looks the part for this mod.
The button is heavy duty and has a great feel and response, being side mounted so its just were you want it to be for a comfortable hold.
Compatible with all 510 threaded part like atomizers and cartomizers.
Runs on 1x18500 or 18650 Li-Ion batteries, the kit comes with 2 18500 batteries so you have a spared always charged, after testing as a heavy vapor I found the battery to last a full day before I needed put the fresh charged battery in. The 18500 or 18650 batteries are also very cheap so as the bolt will outlast most mods due to its heavy duty case, button and threads buying batteries later on isn't a problem or expensive.
Quick Start Guide:
1. Fully charge the batteries before use. The charger has a charge indicator light. The light will be red when a flat battery is inserted and green when its fully charged
2. The BOLT body is two parts, button switch and battery tube, separate by unscrewing one end of the body and button part to insert a battery.
3. Insert battery into the tube with the negative end of battery in first and the positive facing the BOLT button.
4. Screw the BOLT tube and button part together with the battery inserted.
5. Fill customizers or DCT tanks with e liquid as per the instruction manual for DCT tanks always drip a few more drops into the to of the DCT tank once you have filled the tank container.
6. Press the button and vape!
What You'll Get With The Bolt starter Kit
Posted by cntspk on 18th Apr 2013
The Bolt e-cig - a beastly vape device. Almost the size of a hand torch. 3 & 6 ml cartomizers - that produce a really nice, clean vapour - closest resemblance to real cig, I've tried so far. Not good for covert operations... sticks out like dogs balls - but worth it for a nice "smoke"
Posted by Pete on 11th Apr 2013
love this e cig the best I have ever tried, the vape is great and lasts me for a couple of days with the large size tank. No burnt vap tastes ever. Do yourself a flavour and get one.